Shanghai University of Finance and Economics CISI Program
Invest in yourself, invest in your future
Qualifications and development opportunities for wealth management professionals in Qingdao via the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) supported by the municipal government following the designation of Qingdao as a centre of wealth management.
About the CISI
· The leading body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals
· Headquartered in London and supported worldwide by offices in Ireland, the UAE (Dubai), Spain, Singapore, India and many other countries
· Chairman, Sir Alan Yarrow, was Lord Mayor of the City of London in 2014-15
· Formed in 1992 by the London Stock Exchange and granted a Royal Charter by Her Majesty the Queen
· A Charitable not-for-profit organisation
· CISI exams recognised by over 40 financial service regulators globally
· More than 40,000 CISI exams sat in 80 countries annually
· 42,000 members in 116 countries
· Almost 50,000 integrity tests taken by CISI members
The CISI has over 100 corporate supporters, including:
· A top-ranked, world-renowned research university
· Founded in 1917 – oldest financial university in China
· CISI accredited training partner (ATP)
· Among the first nine schools to be selected as an MBA Experimental Education Base and one of the first to set up a post-doctoral programme in economics
· First financial university awarded the right to grant doctoral degrees, in 1981
The CISI offers qualifications for those working in wealth management, including the popular International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management which is the first one to be applied in QD and followed by International Certificate in advanced Wealth Management & Chartered Wealth Manager.
International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management (available in Mandarin and English)
until 31 March 2018
Option A: Self-study using CISI workbook
Option B: Register for training with SUFE
How to register
Register for the qualification and book your exam directly with SUFE by contacting:
Complete the Qualifications Registration Form at qwmi.shufe.edu.cn or contact:
CISI qualifications and membership enable professionals to demonstrate to both clients and employers that they are qualified to provide consistently high-quality advice of an international standard.
After taking the International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management, individuals can choose to consolidate their knowledge by studying for the CISI Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management, which provides advanced knowledge of key wealth management principles. There is then the opportunity to progress further still to the specialist Chartered Wealth Manager qualification, which is a postgraduate-level qualification (currently only available in English).
Membership of the CISI
When registering to study, student membership of the CISI is activated, along with access to a range of membership benefits for one year. Holders of the certificate may apply to become an Associate (ACSI) member of the CISI, and eventually progress to become an individually Chartered Member.